Position Title: Locum Radiologists
Location: Grande Prairie, AB
Shift Imaging is a community based, medical imaging provider specializing in the delivery of state-of-the-art care to the underserved populations across Northern Alberta.
As a locum radiologist you perform several outpatient pain management procedures combined with a busy ultrasound, general x-ray and women’s imaging service.
- Proficient in image guided pain management injections, spine skillset preferred.
- Ultrasound guided breast and thyroid biopsies.
- Optional mammography and ABUS reads, requiring good standing with the CAR.
- Optional echocardiography interpretations.
- Active CPSA license.
- FRCPC designation in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Experience in similar practice setting, MSK, or neuroradiology fellowship training considered an asset.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Flexible weekly+ assignments.
- Twinned interventional suites.
- Opportunity to work with exceptional technologists, nurses and cutting edge technology.
- Fee for service payment model commensurate to the locale.
GETTING HERE & ACCOMODATIONS
- Regular direct flights from Calgary.
- Sheraton Hotel within 300 feet of the clinic.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to discuss this opportunity or submit your CV using the form below.